How to crack coding interviews: Visiting Visa
Connecting the community directly to tech and digital partners, we form professional networks and platforms for interaction and provide opportunities for open communication with the key members in a comfortable setting.
This time we are partnering up with Visa!
Visa is a global payments technology company working to enable consumers, businesses, banks and governments to use digital currency.
Join us as we sit down and get to know work culture at Visa, and their efforts in ensuring diversity and inclusion. You will also get to score tips from their tech engineers on preparing for coding interviews, or tips to keep a look out for. At the end of the session, network with their engineering teams and get career advice on how to ace interviews or conquer challenging tech topics.
#1: Get to know Visa Inc.
- Work life at Visa
- Diversity & Inclusion at Visa
# 2: How to crack coding interviews
- Competitive coding
- Using HackerRanks for similar tools
- Best tips to practice
#3: Visa Job opening & how to apply
#4. Networking session
Who should attend?
- Junior/Senior developers who are seeking career advancement
- Engineering graduates who are looking for full time job
- Women inspired to switch their career paths
About the Speakers
Bianca Stringuini, Head Inclusion, Community and Wellbeing
Anoosha Chivukula, Sr. Software Engineer
Prachi Tisgaonkar, Talent Acquisition
- The event description was updated. Diff#444622 2019-06-17 08:26:15
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Visa Office
Awesome Women FULL Awesome Men FULL Waitlist FULL
- Venue Address
- 71 Robinson Road, Singapore Singapore
CodingGirls Singapore2,023 Followers